ACA Group’s Lessons Learned and thought leadership:
- Failure to Follow the Rules Can Be Costly
- “Does Your Company Need a ChatGPT Policy? Probably”. Chat GPT is a certainly a hot topic. The New York University School of Law’s Program on Corporate Compliance and Enforcements raises thoughtful considerations.
- Communicating with the SEC When Your Organization Suffers a Cybersecurity Incident. MoFo (Morrison Foerster) provides some tips about when to proactively report hacking incidents to the SEC.
- NYDFS Issues Guidance on Virtual Currency Custody Practices. For those following the evolving virtual currency custody environment, Dechert’s Financial Services Group recently addressed the New York Department of Financial Services’ (NYDFS) guidance.
- The DOL’s New Fiduciary Rule: What We Can Expect. Fred Reish and Joan M. Neri of Faegre Drinker weigh in on the DOL’s anticipated new fiduciary rule proposal.